The all-day IC Marketing-Forum Garage + Industrial Doors in DACH
presents detailed information and analyses regarding the singular markets by region. We consider the market environment (especially the Non-residential construction sector), the market development and analyze the market according to product groups and materials. Furthermore we take a closer look at the distribution channels as well as the business segments. We present a general overview of the singular markets, including the market sizes and the average prices. Besides the market lectures in mid-morning, the afternoon is occupied by marketing- and sales optimization lectures, including discussions to actively involve the participants:
Current facts, figures and forecasts, as well as analyses according to:
• • the Garage + Industrial Doors markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
• • product groups: Sectional doors, rollers, wing doors a.o.
• • materials (steel, aluminum, a.o.) + size
• • the market environment: economic development + the construction market in DACH
• • customer segments: residential + non-residential construction
• • business segments: new building and renovation
Marketing- and sales optimization presentations including discussions:
• • Success factors + Positioning strategies
• • Power Pricing: How to use intelligent strategies for profit maximization
• • Online Lead-Generation strategies: How to systematically generate leads
• • SALES Excellence Program for Safeguarding Earnings
790€ per participant
+ Conference language: German (Simultaneous translation to English with 2 or more bookings)
++ Early booking benefit: TWO for ONE
[pay for one while two participate]
++ Advantage in the offer can be taken until March 16th 2018.
(Available for participants of the same company.)
+ Venue: HOTEL IMPERIAL
Kaerntner Ring 16, 1015 Vienna, Austria
is an Austrian market research company with focus on international branch analyses and market research as well as marketing consulting, which counts more than a thousand companies as customers. Since many years Interconnection connects the knowing of how markets function with the development and implementation support of consulting projects, seminares and forums.
As the number of participants is limited, we recommend an early booking via online application form
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us !
We look forward to your participation!
Dr. Frederik Lehner,
Managing Director, Interconnection Consulting
Tel: +43 1585 4623-0
* For technical reasons we reserve a change of the event venue within Vienna.