Interconnections current forum delivers concentrated information on the major European door markets and
market environments focusing the D-A-CH-region
and analyzing the most important drivers of the branch.
Furthermore tailor-made marketing concepts as well as strategies in order to optimize distribution are presented.
We introduce following topics and presentations including discussions:
o Current detailed facts, figures and forecasts regarding Europe’s door markets
- focusing the D-A-CH-region as well as the product groups: exterior-, interior- and fire rated doors
- and market environments: esp. the building construction sector in the categories residential & non-residential
- towards the segments: materials, application sectors and customer groups
- plus benchmark-comparison regarding: average prices and growth rates
- including developments in subareas and market niches
- as well as reports and forecasts on trends of the market
o Product-marketing 2.0: Success factors and trends on the door-markets
o Pricing-strategies: 5 Price-types & 5 equivalent methods in the field of marketing
o Digital management: Online & offline Lead-Generation
o Sales-control: SALES Excellence Program for safeguarding earnings
(simultaneous translation to English should there be 2 or more non-German speaking participants)
790€ per participant
Early booking benefit: TWO for ONE - pay for one while two participate
Advantage in our early booking offer can be taken until March 20th, 2017
(This special offer is available for participants of the same company.)
Garage Robert Stolz-Platz
Short-term parking zones close to the venue
As the number of participants is limited, an early booking is advised.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us !
We look forward to your participation!